Contact us at
Copyright 2014: J.P. Mays Business Brokers, LLC | Kansas City Business Brokers. All Rights Reserved.
J.P. Mays Business Brokers, LLC is the one to call when you find you want or need a business valuation completed. We incorporate within our team a variety of different professionals such as attorneys, consultants, CPA's and investment advisors to help with the important decisions you may come across.
As members of the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA), J.P. Mays Business Brokers, LLC ensures that all reports conform to IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60.
What is a business valuation and why do I need one?
Business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner's interest in a business. Valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to effect a sale of a business.
There are many reasons for having a valuation done. Here are some of those:
- Personal Financial Management
- Analysis and Critique of Opposing Expert’s Business Valuation Reports
- Financial and Tax Reporting
- Conversion of a “C” Corporation to Subchapter-S Corporation Status
- Minority Shareholder Disputes & Litigation
- Buy-Sell Shareholder Agreements
- Shareholder and Partnership Buyouts and Disputes
- Merger & Acquisitions/Business Sales
To have a business valuation done, please send us an email to email@example.com or complete the form below and someone will be in contact with you.
What is your main reason for looking into getting a business valuation completed? Do you have any concerns? *